Here’s your chance to prove you are a snooker mastermind with the seventh edition of our weekly Pot Luck Quiz. If you haven’t already, make sure you have a go at questions from previous weeks.
Here are 15 more teasers for you to tackle, look out for the answers tomorrow.
- How many ranking titles has Northern Ireland’s Mark Allen won?
- Neil Robertson’s first ranking title came after he defeated Jamie Cope 9-5 in the final of the Grand Prix in Aberdeen. Name the year.
- Cope’s only other ranking final appearance came at the 2007 China Open, where he lost 9-5 to which player?
- Which referee took charge of Stuart Bingham’s 18-15 win over Shaun Murphy in the 2015 World Championship final?
- Who partnered Ding Junhui to win the World Cup for China in both 2011 and 2017?
- Which two players made 146 breaks at the Crucible in 2010?
- Who did Judd Trump beat in the final of this year’s Players Championship in Southport?
- Which player did Mark King beat in the semi-finals on the way to his maiden ranking event win at the 2016 Northern Ireland Open?
- Judd Trump broke the record for most ranking titles won in a season by clinching his sixth at this year’s Gibraltar Open. Name the four players who he eclipsed that previously held the record with five.
- At which event did Jimmy White win the most recent of his ten career ranking titles?
- Which player is currently ranked 16th in the world?
- How many times has Mark Selby won the World Championship?
- Who did Stuart Bingham beat in the final of this year’s Masters?
- Name the two players currently representing Hong Kong on the World Snooker Tour.
- Who beat six-time World Champion Steve Davis in the last match of his professional career at Crucible qualifying in 2016?